Your Cart(0)

Angel Eye LED Headlights Project (2012 Kia Optima)

Concept III finally completed this LED Project. It was complicating at first but got the job done! Let us know what you guys think.

8 Comments

does anyone know where i can get this type of headlights for my car?

Posted by jennifer on April 05, 2016

Is there a shop in Arizona that carry these lights and can install them professionally. Would like to install these before the Summer of 2016. I live in Tucson, but willing to drive anywhere in Arizona to have this installed on my 2012 Kia Optima.

Posted by Bobby Fleming on January 05, 2016

How much to do

Posted by Tony Disanto on December 01, 2013

I really want to put angel eye headlights on my Optima but can’t find anyone who sells them. Does anyone know where I can buy them?!

Posted by TAYFLOR on November 21, 2012

this company does not seem to want to sell these lights at all i intend marketing lights similar to these and haver asked this company to supply me with details and still havent heard back and i was looking at buying 20 sets up front then on average 10 every month after plus looking for other cars also

Posted by peter on November 18, 2012

what kind of spoiler is that ?

Posted by Gettig on October 08, 2012

I love angel eyes light and i just got an kia optima and i been trying to find some angel eye light to put on my kia are the angel eye light that you put on your kia going to be on sale cause i certainly want to get them put on my car.

Posted by Javonn on August 14, 2012

the turn signals are so bright they take away from the angels on the highbeams on the pictures looking straight at the front. would love to see pictures in a darker enviroment. will these be for sale ?

Posted by g4z808 on June 27, 2012