The Bytetronik Tuner 1 (BT1) is for Hyundai / Kia Turbo Vehicles.
Working in conjunction with the leading tuning companies in the market, we have developed this amazing for the Hyundai / Kia enthusiasts. This plug and play tuner attaches to two easy to access sensors in the engine bay and works with your factory DME tuning to remap your boost, timing, and fueling for optimal performance and reduced turbo lag. It features a 64mhz processor allowing sensors to be sampled 800 times per second using dedicated 10 bit digital to analog converters, ensuring smooth and powerful performance. In order for this device to operate safely and reliably, we highly recommend that you use PREMIUM FUEL ONLY (91 Octane or higher).
Based on our dyno testing on a bone stock 2013 Kia Optima Turbo, Power gains are up to 42 horsepower and 58 torque (+40hp and +58tq at the wheels) while running on Shell 91 Octane.
Installation is very discrete and no cutting or splicing is required on the OEM harness. The entire installation process takes about ten minutes. Fuel economy during normal driving is unchanged, and it is compatible with all driving modes.
Product Contents :
- BT1 unit comes with a piggy back computer, with a plug & play harness.
- All 2011 and up Kia models that came factory turbo
- All 2011 and up Hyundai models that came factory turbo except first generation Genesis Coupes. (BK1s)
Vehicle Requirements :
- Minimum 1 oil catch can
- Upgraded spark plugs (Recommend HKS spark plugs)
- Premium Fuel Only (91 Octane or higher)