Always get the right part. We guarantee the fitment data on our website.
We know our products. Give us a call if you have any questions.
We do it all – From helping you find product to local installs.
We offer shipping anywhere in the world at competitive prices.
Go Fast Bits Kia Stinger Combination Mach 2 & Deceptor Pro 2 Deceptor Pro II Remote Adjustable Blow-Off Valves (set)
Now you can control the sound of the BOV from inside the cabin!
So how much more can you do with a blow-off valve? Well, the Deceptor Pro II takes the ‘Respons’ concept even further…
- Adjust your BOV venting bias electronically on-the-fly
- Revised porting to optimise flow and venting bias
- Compact design fits in most factory valve locations
- Direct bolt on for many vehicles
- New bore finishing process ensures a lifetime of reliable operation
Deceptor Pro II features
Direct bolt-on for most vehicles available:
- Remote proportional venting bias/volume control- from silent to loud or anywhere in between
- Sleek, compact in-car BOV volume controller with backlit dial
- End point adjustment to control maximum vent to atmosphere bias setting
- Volume adjustment mechanism driven by a high-torque geared electric motor
- Durable, low-friction ger train supported by precision sealed ball-bearing
- Supplied with all parts and wiring required to have it up and running quickly and easily
- KIA Stinger 3.3T-GDI 2017-On
Products from this brand are not typically kept in stock, and are made-to-order.
Following your order, a representative will contact you to explain the order process and provide an estimated timeframe for delivery. Following the discussion, should you choose to continue with the order, please note that as the parts will be made for you, there will be no further option for cancellation (if there are any concerns regarding lead time, please advise us immediately during the initial follow-up). At the time of the initial contact and after being informed of the estimated lead time, should you choose to cancel, you may do so within 1 business day.