Always get the right part. We guarantee the fitment data on our website.
We know our products. Give us a call if you have any questions.
We do it all – From helping you find product to local installs.
We offer shipping anywhere in the world at competitive prices.
HPS Performance Black Shortram Air Intake for 16-18 Kia Optima 2.4L Non Turbo
HPS Black performance Shortram Air intake with heat shield [part number 827-549WB] for 2016-2018 Kia Optima 2.4L Non Turbo offers a free-flowing 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to improve throttle response and produce dyno proven performance gains +8.2 Whp horsepower, +11.5 Ft/lbs torque while maintaining safe air fuel ratio. The aluminum heat shield included in the kit blocks out the heat from engine and maximize the cooling effect. The included installation manual has clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process. The kit does NOT require tuning and does not trigger CEL light. No modification is required during the installation. HPS light weight 3" mandrel-bent aluminum alloy piping replace the stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow with long lasting durability. HPS performance Shortram Air intake kit features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps which ensures reliability, even during the most extreme driving conditions. The All-New HPS Performance Air Filters are made in the United States and are designed with performance in mind, delivering excellent filtration without sacrificing air flow.
HPS performance air intake kit features and specification- Dyno proven performance gains +8.2 Whp horsepower, +11.5 Ft/lbs. Does not require tuning after the install.
- Features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- 3" Mandrel-bent aluminum piping replace stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow
- Includes aluminum heat shield blocks out hot air from the engine
- Includes the All-New HPS Performance Air Filter (Washable and Reusable). HPS Filter Part Number: HPS-4276
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation manual with clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation. Does not trigger CEL light
- Color: Black
- NOT CARB Complaint
- System Type: Shortram Air Intake Kit with Heat Shield
2018 Kia Optima EX Sedan 2.4L Non Turbo
2018 Kia Optima LX Sedan 2.4L Non Turbo
2018 Kia Optima S Sedan 2.4L Non Turbo
2017 Kia Optima LX Sedan 2.4L Non Turbo
2017 Kia Optima EX Sedan 2.4L Non Turbo
2017 Kia Optima EX Pack Sedan 2.4L Non Turbo
2016 Kia Optima EX Sedan 2.4L Non Turbo
2016 Kia Optima LX Sedan 2.4L Non Turbo
2016 Kia Optima EX Sedan 2.4L Non Turbo
HPS Performance Air Filter Key Features
Woven cotton filter element- Traps dirt up to 5 microns. Superior airflow without sacrificing filtration.
- Washable and reusable, saving you money down the line.
Specially formulated light-weight synthetic oil- Creates an ionic bond with the filter's stainless steel mesh.
- Attracts and traps dirt onto the mesh, creating a clear path for airflow.
- Will not affect or damage sensors.
Stainless steel mesh reinforcement- Higher resistance to dents over aluminum mesh.
Low pressure injection molding- Effectively minimizes seepage of rubber onto filter element.
- Increases airflow by up to 25% compared to high pressure molding.
Manufactured in the USA by Green Filter- Green Filter is the leading manufacturer of world-class filters used by many of the world renowned racing engineers, engine builders, drivers and enthusiasts that regularly "win on Sunday"
This product cannot be shipped to California.
Products from this brand are not typically kept in stock, and are made-to-order.
Following your order, a representative will contact you to explain the order process and provide an estimated timeframe for delivery. Following the discussion, should you choose to continue with the order, please note that as the parts will be made for you, there will be no further option for cancellation (if there are any concerns regarding lead time, please advise us immediately during the initial follow-up). At the time of the initial contact and after being informed of the estimated lead time, should you choose to cancel, you may do so within 1 business day.