Always get the right part. We guarantee the fitment data on our website.
We know our products. Give us a call if you have any questions.
We do it all – From helping you find product to local installs.
We offer shipping anywhere in the world at competitive prices.
HPS Performance Black Shortram Air Intake Kit for 16-17 Kia Optima LX 1.6L Turbo
Built for performance and show, the HPS Black shortram air intake kit for 2016-2017 Kia Optima LX 1.6L Turbo offers a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to produce dyno proven performance gains +14 Whp horsepower, +20.5 Ft/lbs torque and improve throttle response while maintaining safe air fuel ratio. The heat shield included in the kit maximize the cooling effect. Compare to the cold air intake, HPS short ram cool air intake is a convenient way to change your intake in case of rainy days where water might be inducted into your cold air system. The included installation manual has clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process. The kit does NOT require tuning and does not trigger CEL light. No modification is required during the installation. HPS light weight mandrel-bent aluminum alloy tube replaces the stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow with excellent heat dissipation and long lasting durability. HPS shortram air intake kit features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps which ensures reliability, even during the most extreme driving conditions. The All-New HPS Performance Air Filters are made in the United States and are designed with performance in mind, delivering excellent filtration without sacrificing air flow.
HPS Shortram Air Intake Kit Features and Specification- Delivers dyno proven performance gains +14 Whp horsepower, +20.5 Ft/lbs torque and improve throttle response. Does not require tuning after the install.
- Features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- Mandrel-bent aluminum piping replace stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow
- Includes the All-New HPS Performance Air Filter (Washable and Reusable). HPS Filter Part Number: HPS-4276
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation manual with clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation. Does not trigger CEL light
- Color: Black
- NOT CARB Complaint
- System Type: Shortram air intake with heat shield
- Vehicle Application: 2016-2017 Kia Optima LX 1.6L Turbo
HPS Performance Air Filter Key Features
Woven cotton filter element- Traps dirt up to 5 microns. Superior airflow without sacrificing filtration.
- Washable and reusable, saving you money down the line.
Specially formulated light-weight synthetic oil- Creates an ionic bond with the filter's stainless steel mesh.
- Attracts and traps dirt onto the mesh, creating a clear path for airflow.
- Will not affect or damage sensors.
Stainless steel mesh reinforcement- Higher resistance to dents over aluminum mesh.
Low pressure injection molding- Effectively minimizes seepage of rubber onto filter element.
- Increases airflow by up to 25% compared to high pressure molding.
Manufactured in the USA by Green Filter- Green Filter is the leading manufacturer of world-class filters used by many of the world renowned racing engineers, engine builders, drivers and enthusiasts that regularly "win on Sunday"
This product cannot be shipped to California.
Products from this brand are not typically kept in stock, and are made-to-order.
Following your order, a representative will contact you to explain the order process and provide an estimated timeframe for delivery. Following the discussion, should you choose to continue with the order, please note that as the parts will be made for you, there will be no further option for cancellation (if there are any concerns regarding lead time, please advise us immediately during the initial follow-up). At the time of the initial contact and after being informed of the estimated lead time, should you choose to cancel, you may do so within 1 business day.