- The new HKS Super SQV (Sequential Blow Off Valve) Version 4, the latest and greatest from HKS, uses a unique sequential valve structure and a differential pressure control system, which allows for a broad operating range from low boost to high boost.
- Its Pull-Type relief design ensures stable operation regardless of the amount of boost pressure.
- The Super SQV will support new generations of turbocharged vehicles.
- Super SQV4 features include a nickel-plated, die-cast metal secondary valve, which is swaged to the primary valve, a stainless steel C-Clip and spring to increase sealing and durability.
- To assure buyers that they are purchasing an authentic HKS product, the new design incorporates a holographic HKS logo on the back of the valve, as well as additional HKS logos cast onto the body structure.
- The Super SQV 4 utilizes the same mounting flanges as all previous generation SSQV's to assure compatibility with all optional HKS SSQV inserts, recirculation fittings and recirculation kits.
- This kit comes with the adapter necessary for installation with the following vehicles.
Vehicle Applicaitons :
- 2011 And UP Kia Optima 2.0T (ONLY)