Always get the right part. We guarantee the fitment data on our website.
We know our products. Give us a call if you have any questions.
We do it all – From helping you find product to local installs.
We offer shipping anywhere in the world at competitive prices.
PCI Adjustable Seat Mount - Honda Civic 2001 - 2005 Driver Side
1/8” Steel vs. 3/16” steel
PCI mounts are laser cut and cnc formed completely from one piece for strength, stiffness and weight savings. With our design we can achieve the same strength if not more than 3/16″ steel by having bends and altering the shape to areas where increased strength and stiffness is required. So don’t be fooled by thicker heavier steel is better. 3/16” steel is more widely used for the simplicity of design and manufacturing. When you weld on the mounting legs 3/16″ steel is your only design option. Our mounts exceed the strength of the seat and floor they’re bolted to.
Features and benefits:
- Precision CNC laser cut and bent from one piece of 1/8” 3mm carbon steel
- One piece mounting base design
- Multi direction adjustability
- 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting locations
- Single tool adjustments with bottom locking hardware
- Zinc plated grade 8 hardware
- Powder coated mounting base and side mounts
- Stainless steel laser etched bolt on logo plates
- 1/4″ x1.25″ round black nylon side mount spacers included in kit
- Uniquely designed for each vehicle for the best possible fitment
- Mounts to factory bolt locations with precise factory fitment
- 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting
- Hassle free easy installation
- Custom side mount options available
Base and Bracket dimensions:
- 12 5/8" (320mm) to 19 1/2" (495mm)
- 6”(152mm) range front to back adjustments
Products from this brand are not typically kept in stock, and are made-to-order.
Following your order, a representative will contact you to explain the order process and provide an estimated timeframe for delivery. Following the discussion, should you choose to continue with the order, please note that as the parts will be made for you, there will be no further option for cancellation (if there are any concerns regarding lead time, please advise us immediately during the initial follow-up). At the time of the initial contact and after being informed of the estimated lead time, should you choose to cancel, you may do so within 1 business day.