Always get the right part. We guarantee the fitment data on our website.
We know our products. Give us a call if you have any questions.
We do it all – From helping you find product to local installs.
We offer shipping anywhere in the world at competitive prices.
PCI Slider Seat Mount - Honda Civic 1990 - 1991 Driver Side
1/8” Steel vs. 3/16” Steel
PCI mounts are laser cut and CNC formed completely from one piece for strength, stiffness and weight savings. With their design they can achieve the same strength if not more than 3/16″ steel by having bends and altering the shape to areas where increased strength and stiffness is required. So don’t be fooled by the claim that thicker or heavier steel is better. 3/16” steel is more widely used for the simplicity of design and manufacturing putting more money in there pocket and less in yours. When your design requires welded on mounting legs 3/16″ steel is your only design option. PCI mounts will exceed the strength of the seat and floor they’re bolted to.
Features and benefits of a PCI Slider Mount:
- Precision CNC laser cut and bent from one piece of 1/8” 3mm carbon steel
- Multi way adjustability
- PCI S1 high strength sliders, mounts to base with 4 bolts per slider
- 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting locations
- Single tool adjustments with bottom locking hardware
- Grade 10.9 8mm hardware
- Powder coated base and side mounts
- ¼” black nylon side mount spacers
- Stainless steel laser etched logo plates
- CNC bent one piece design allows for use of lighter 1/8” steel vs. heavy 3/16”
- No modifications to any PCI seat mount components are required for installation
- Uniquely designed for each car for the best possible fitment
- Mounts to factory bolt locations with precise factory fitment
- 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting
Dimensions of base when fully extended and retracted:
- 14-3/4”(375mm) to 17-1/2”(445mm) width adjustments (standard side mounts)
- 16”(406mm) to 18-3/4”(476mm) width adjustments (wide side mounts)
- 9 5/8”(245mm) range front to back adjustments
Products from this brand are not typically kept in stock, and are made-to-order.
Following your order, a representative will contact you to explain the order process and provide an estimated timeframe for delivery. Following the discussion, should you choose to continue with the order, please note that as the parts will be made for you, there will be no further option for cancellation (if there are any concerns regarding lead time, please advise us immediately during the initial follow-up). At the time of the initial contact and after being informed of the estimated lead time, should you choose to cancel, you may do so within 1 business day.