Always get the right part. We guarantee the fitment data on our website.
We know our products. Give us a call if you have any questions.
We do it all – From helping you find product to local installs.
We offer shipping anywhere in the world at competitive prices.
AEM 10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0L L4 Cold Air Intake
Our Cold Air systems are dyno-proven and tested against the competition to create more useable power than any other system of their kind. Every AEM Cold Air induction system features the highest standards of construction and we are so confident in their fit and performance that we guarantee them for the life of your vehicle. All AEM Cold Air systems are either 50-state legal or pending (excluding "Off Road" and "Hybrid" systems), include a lifetime DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
* Outperforms every other Cold Air system on the market
* Manufactured and assembled in the USA
* 50-state legal or pending legality
* Inlet constructed of lightweight aircraft aluminum and mandrel bent for maximum flow * Reinforced TIG-welded brackets and fittings deliver added durability
* Utilizes a complete hardware kit with soft mounts for a guaranteed perfect fit
* AEM’s lifetime DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter is 99.4% efficient, filters to one micron, and never needs filter oil!
* Comprehensive installation instructions, decals and license plate frame included
* Available powdercoated in red, blue or silver, or with a mirror-polished finish
* Guaranteed for life
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Products from this brand are not typically kept in stock, and are made-to-order.
Following your order, a representative will contact you to explain the order process and provide an estimated timeframe for delivery. Following the discussion, should you choose to continue with the order, please note that as the parts will be made for you, there will be no further option for cancellation (if there are any concerns regarding lead time, please advise us immediately during the initial follow-up). At the time of the initial contact and after being informed of the estimated lead time, should you choose to cancel, you may do so within 1 business day.