Always get the right part. We guarantee the fitment data on our website.
We know our products. Give us a call if you have any questions.
We do it all – From helping you find product to local installs.
We offer shipping anywhere in the world at competitive prices.
LAP3 ECU Tune for BK2 Genesis Coupe 2.0T
- Increased Boost
- Increased Ignition Timing
- Adjusted Cam Timing
- Adjusted AFR & Target Lambda
- Unlocked Various Torque Management System
- Unlocked Top Speed Governor
- Unlocked RPM Limiter in Park and Neutral
- Race Throttle Mapping
- Adjusted Wastegate Duty Cycle
- Built-in Over-Boost Protection in cold weather
- Disabled Catylatic Converter Efficiency Codes for HFC/Catless Exhaust Systems
Stock (274BHP) 220-230WHP on Dynojet
LAP3 Stage 1 (91+ Octane) ECU Tune 260-280WHP
LAP3 Stage 1.5 (93+ Octane) ECU Tune 270-290WHP
LAP3 Stage 2.0 (95+ Octane) ECU Tune 290-310WHP
Requirements for all ECU Tunes :
- HKS M45IL spark plugs
Recommended for Stage 2 :
- Stage4 Water Meth Injection System or Race Fuel/E85 Mix to achieve 95+ Octane
- 5W40 Synthetic Oil every 3500-4000 miles
- Stage4 Water Meth Injection System with a 500cc nozzle with a minimum of 80% to 100% M1 Methanol content. (Click the link to see the benefits of water meth injection system)
*Boost may vary by 1-2psi peak, depends on the exhaust set up, weather condition, and wastegate voltage.*
Numbers may vary depend on the vehicle condition, fuel quality, bolt-ons, weather, and etc.
Disclaimer: All sales are final. Any risks associated with running a tune on a vehicle are solely that of the vehicle owner, and LAP3USA LLC is not liable for loss of warranty or damage incurred to your vehicle.
Products from this brand are not typically kept in stock, and are made-to-order.
Following your order, a representative will contact you to explain the order process and provide an estimated timeframe for delivery. Following the discussion, should you choose to continue with the order, please note that as the parts will be made for you, there will be no further option for cancellation (if there are any concerns regarding lead time, please advise us immediately during the initial follow-up). At the time of the initial contact and after being informed of the estimated lead time, should you choose to cancel, you may do so within 1 business day.