Always get the right part. We guarantee the fitment data on our website.
We know our products. Give us a call if you have any questions.
We do it all – From helping you find product to local installs.
We offer shipping anywhere in the world at competitive prices.
LAP3 ECU Tune for Genesis G80 3.3T-GDI
- Increased Boost
- Increased Ignition Timing
- Adjusted Cam Timing
- Adjusted AFR & Target Lambda
- Unlocked Various Torque Management System
- Unlocked Top Speed Governor
- Race Throttle Mapping
- Adjusted Wastegate Duty Cycle- Built-in Over-Boost Protection
- Disabled Secondary O2 sensor for HFC/Catless Exhaust Systems
Stock (374BHP) 310-330RWHP @ 14psi peak on dynojet
LAP3 Stage 1 (91+ Octane) ECU Tune 380-410RWHP
LAP3 Stage 1.5 (93+ Octane) ECU Tune 410-430RWHP
LAP3 Stage 2 (96+ Octane Fuel Required) ECU Tune 430-460RWHP
LAP3 Stage 2.5 (Meth Injection Required) ECU Tune 460-500RWHP
Requirements for all ECU Tunes :
- HKS M45IL plugs
Requirements for Stage 2 :
- Race Fuel Mix above 96+ Octane or Water Meth Injection System
Requirements for Stage 2.5 :
- Water Meth Injection System with a 600-750cc nozzle with a minimum of 80% to 100% M1 Methanol content. If you currently have a Pro-Tuner, and want to get prepared for the Stage 2.5, you can get the V2 Pro-Tuner Meth Injection System
- Synthetic 5w40 oil every 3-4k miles
*Boost may vary by 1-2psi peak, depends on the exhaust set up & wastegate voltage.*
Numbers may vary depend on the vehicle condition, fuel quality, bolt-ons, weather, and etc.
The typical lead time for the spare ECU & TCU Tune orders is 3-4weeks.
Disclaimer: All sales are final. Any risks associated with running a tune on a vehicle are solely that of the vehicle owner, and LAP3USA LLC is not liable for loss of warranty or damage incurred to your vehicle.
Products from this brand are not typically kept in stock, and are made-to-order.
Following your order, a representative will contact you to explain the order process and provide an estimated timeframe for delivery. Following the discussion, should you choose to continue with the order, please note that as the parts will be made for you, there will be no further option for cancellation (if there are any concerns regarding lead time, please advise us immediately during the initial follow-up). At the time of the initial contact and after being informed of the estimated lead time, should you choose to cancel, you may do so within 1 business day.