Always get the right part. We guarantee the fitment data on our website.
We know our products. Give us a call if you have any questions.
We do it all – From helping you find product to local installs.
We offer shipping anywhere in the world at competitive prices.
LAP3 TCU Tune for Kia & Genesis 3.3T-GDI
Compatible Year / Models:
2018+ U.S Kia Stinger 3.3T H-Matic (Cable) Transmission (GT, GT1, GTS)
2018+ U.S Kia Stinger 3.3T E-Shift (Shift-By-Wire) Transmission (GT2)
2019+ U.S Genesis G70 3.3T E-Shift (Shift-By-Wire) Transmission (All Models)
- LAP3 Hyper Launch Control
- Increased Line pressure for firmer & quicker shifting
- Unlocked Various Limiters & Torque Management System
- Boost Launch automatically when TC & SC are disabled
- Auto Upshift logic at the redline when TC & SC disabled to avoid the rev limiter limp mode
*Guide & Disclaimer*
- Make sure to feather the throttle and monitor the boost level to practice launching. Do not floor the pedal during the launch sequence as you'll be building too much boost and may cause damage to the transmission. Your pedal input will determine the boost level.
- Do not rev or stall the torque converter longer than 1 seconds. Longer you hold the RPM, more wear and tear to the transmission. Make sure to launch the vehicle as soon as you hit the target PSI
- For your vehicle safety, we recommend launching as soon as the vehicle hits 2000RPM or 0-5PSI.
- You may launch it at higher PSI at your own risk.
- *Running too much boost during the launch may cause excess wear and stress on the drivetrain*
The typical lead time for the spare ECU & TCU Tune orders is 3-4weeks.
All sales are Final. Physical or water damage is not covered by warranty period of 3 months. Any risk associated with running a tune on a vehicle is soley that of the vehicle owner, and LAP3USA LLC is not liable for loss of warranty or damage incurred to your vehicle.
Products from this brand are not typically kept in stock, and are made-to-order.
Following your order, a representative will contact you to explain the order process and provide an estimated timeframe for delivery. Following the discussion, should you choose to continue with the order, please note that as the parts will be made for you, there will be no further option for cancellation (if there are any concerns regarding lead time, please advise us immediately during the initial follow-up). At the time of the initial contact and after being informed of the estimated lead time, should you choose to cancel, you may do so within 1 business day.